I now read the New York Times.

Trackable Hendershot 2009-2010?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Well, Trackable Hendershot has been out of commission, as I've been recovering from a bicycle wreck which resulted in something like a concussion. I've decided to post this video of me telling a couple of Appalachian ghost stories in Mt. Desert Island, Maine.
A warning: I make a speculation on the murder of Jim Miller that is no way attached to evidence of his death. Now, the first song I sing was taught to me by the Mowing Legend Willis Bivens. The story of the Genie Patch was taught to me by Sheila Irons, although I'm improving my own details. The last joke of the Mark Jones party was relayed to me by Gopher Todd. Enjoy at nighttime.

1 comment:

Christi Teasley said...

Full moon in Southeast Tennessee tonight - perfect with companionship from rowdy bug friends to hear your spooky tales.